Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Trump Delusion


Okay kids, now that you've read the last post (and I'm sure you all did) and we're all up to speed with how we got to this concept of an Electoral College that ignores the will of the people, now we can get into how they're making a big f***ing mistake.  Let's take a look at the candidate the Electoral College has vowed to stand behind (even though there's no law saying that they have to.) and some of the things he has had to say.

"Crooked Hillary is not qualified!” Tweeted 13 July 2016
Really?  Hillary isn't qualified to hold a political office?  She's been an attorney, a Senator, she was even Secretary of State of Christ's sake.  What exactly makes you qualified to work in political office, Mr. Trump?  You do understand that the Presidency is all about serving the people and not yourself, right?

"You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass. But she’s got to be young and beautiful." Esquire Magazine May 1991
First, women aren’t possessions.  You don’t own them.  Second, I may not be old, my youth is certainly behind me.  I may not be conventionally beautiful, at least not by his standards, but I am an exceptionally beautiful woman.  I have more knowledge and more expertise than the average bimbo that he would hire.  You hire based on talent, sir.  Not on who looks best sucking your dick.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever." Commenting on interviewer Megyn Kelly after a debate.
Are you so juvenile that you must chalk up any woman standing up to you as being on her ’rag’?  Grow up you petty, petty little boy.

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. “ Statement released by the Trump campaign 7 Dec 2015
I’m looking into my crystal ball and all I see is Trump relocating all Muslims already living in America to internment camps just like FDR did to the Japanese.

"He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured." July 2015 Commenting on Senator McCain’s reputation as a war hero.
Really?  You strut your patriotism like a preening peacock but fail to recognize the sacrifices thousands of veterans have made to make it possible for you to be such an ass?  How about we drop you off is Syria and see how you fair.  Would you become what you consider a war hero?  I think not.

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" Commenting on opponent Carly Fiorina
I don’t think I’ll ever be accused of supporting Carly and her own hate speech, but this isn’t a beauty contest. It isn’t Miss Universe.  It’s a Presidential campaign.  Looks have nothing to do with it (blatantly obvious since you won, after all).

"I dealt with Qaddafi. I rented him a piece of land. He paid me more for one night than the land was worth for two years, and then I didn't let him use the land. That's what we should be doing. I don't want to use the word 'screwed', but I screwed him. That's what we should be doing." Said during a phone interview with Fox and Friends March 2011
Yeah…That’s the PERFECT foreign policy to adopt.  That’ll really drum up allies.  Just wait till you f*** over Putin.  I bet he’ll be a little less forgiving.

 "There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations," he told the crowd. "They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. Referring to Muslims cheering on 9/11
Here’s the problem with that statement.  Every news outlet across the globe was covering New York that day.  There were citizens with cell phone videos, spectators everywhere, journalists a plenty yet no one, NOT ONE SINGLE SOUL has any proof of this statement being true.  There is video footage, still frame photography, and witness statements that contradict Trump’s statement beyond a shadow of doubt.  Still, Julius Caesar stands by what he “saw”.

“I’ve said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her." Commenting on how he would feel if his daughter posed for Playboy.
Can we just stop for a second and acknowledge that Ivanka is HIS DAUGHTER.  His child!  This is the caliber of person that many of you out there elected.

"Our great African-American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore." Commenting on the Baltimore riots.
President Obama has made a few mistakes here and there, but I really don’t think we can blame him for the behavior of every one of his 300 million constituents.  How about we blame the officers that directly led to the death of Freddie Gray instead.

"I think apologizing's a great thing, but you have to be wrong. I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I'm ever wrong." During an interview with Jimmy Fallon Sep 2015
Wow.  Donald Trump has never been wrong.  Never.  Who knew we had Jesus walking amongst us?

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." June 2015 upon announcing his candidacy.
Enough with the immigrants!  He seriously believes that Mexicans are all criminals.  He believes it so deeply he asked a judge to step down from a lawsuit because the judge had Mexican heritage.  He wants to build a wall and actually expects to get Mexica to pay for it.  Forget cocaine.  This guy must be tripping on LSD.

 "I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks." April 2011
Can we all agree not to call them “the blacks”?  They are African Americans.  More importantly, they are people.  Start treating them that way.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." Tweeted 6 Nov 2012
95% of all scientists agree that 1. Global warming IS happening, and 2. Mankind is to blame.  But let’s not confuse the situation with facts.

"I love the poorly educated." Part of his Nevada caucus acceptance speech
I don’t think I really need to comment on that, do I?

Which brings us to the piece de resistance.  The Billy Bush tapes.

 "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything ... grab them by the pussy."
Trump and his supporters have played this off as “locker room talk”.  I’ve been around a lot of ‘boys being boys’.  Yes, they like to brag about their conquests.  But they do NOT brag about sexual assault.  That’s what this was.  Plain and simple.  And if other boys DO talk like this and I just haven’t been around to hear it, then they should shut the fuck up, too.

Since the release of those tapes dozens of women have come out to share their stories of how Trump assaulted them.  Assault survivors across the country have suffered flashbacks and panic attacks about their own assaults after hearing those words.  I am one of them.


Do not tell us to “calm down”.  Do not tell us to “get over it”.  This is our reality.  We fear for our minority friends.  We fear for those of the LGBTQ society.  We fear for our national security.  We fear for our economy.  So no, we won’t “calm down”.  We will continue to fight.  This election may be over, but there are more to come.  And we will not back down.  We’ll be the greatest.  I promise you.

Brought to you compliments of a proud Nasty Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment