Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Welcome

Greetings, friends. Welcome to my new, fun, fantastic blog. I'm a little bit of a techno stupid so be patient while I figure this whole thing out.

The reason I decided to set this up, what I hope to achieve, is to inspire and reassure all of you fat girls out there. Fat doesn't define you. It's just another word. I don't care when people call me fat. They might as well be calling me left-handed. I see the word 'fat' as simply an adjective. I'm 5'6", have brown hair, a chicken pox scar above my nose. Oh yeah, I'm also fat.

I'm hoping this will also serve as a guide for all our 'normal' non-fat friends. They like to believe that everyone out there is so supportive and would never say or do anything hurtful. They have no idea. People says kids are cruel but they forget that those cruel kids grow up to be cruel adults. So this is for them, too. To open their eyes as to what us fat girls endure every day.

A lot of what you'll see here will be humorous, but some will be real and hit painfully close to home. I've learned that a person can't get over them self until they first go through them self. That's when shit gets real. I will do my best to stay positive and maybe share some sound advice along the way. I hope you laugh a little, cry a little, and learn to love yourself more each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment